Friday 19 March 2010

Yesterday and Today

began an Apron with Cat Applique and country puffs in country colours,

finished off Rok's Airline Carry Bags for the car-seat and pram;

Yesterday I made a pair of Calico Sleep Shorts; a pair of 100% Linen Raw-edge Cut-offs out of a pair of long pants I made years ago;

began to make a Red Pencil Skirt out of a pair of out-of-style long pants, might take a while as I need to thread the overlocker with red to finish it off properly;    

the apron is made from a Bunning's painter's drop sheet.

altered a summer dress I bought at the op shop, then wore it;

Am pleased with today's result so far - my great-auntie's hand-made apron re-worked, from a blue gingham half apron with a border of cross-stitched circus elephants, it now has a lined bib in matching op-shop fabric, with matching embroidery and tie-together neck straps.  Auntie Hilda's Apron.